Never did I imagine that little over a year later I would have befriended some of the best rising talent in the business, become published or be recognized with a blogger award!
The Versatile Blogger award was given to me by Cindy Keen Reynders, author of The Saucy Lucy Murders and Paws-itively Guilty and the soon to be published, The Seven-Year Witch and A Killer Slice; the newest in her Saucy Lucy series.
Saucy Lucy Wisdom, is Cindy’s new blog where she and her character, Aunt Gladys, talk about the writing world and other humorous topics life can throw at you. Cindy provides sound advice ranging from overcoming rejection to her seven ingredient recipe for writing story. You can discover Cindy (here). Cindy can also be found on Twitter and Facebook. Thank you Cindy for the award!
Having been bestowed this honor, it is now my turn to engage the rules for receiving this award. They are, thank and recognize the presenter of the award, reveal seven facts about yourself and, then, pass the award on up to fifteen other bloggers whom you would like to recognize.
And now for seven things you’ve always wanted to know about T.K. Millin and her feline ghostwriter, Efi Loo.
- Efi Loo’s nickname is Loo Loo and she even has her very own theme song. It goes: “Loo Loo, so black she’s blue, is she black or blue? She’s blue Loo Loo!” (Except in October, she’s black!)
- When growing up I used to tell people I was a cherry-blonde instead of a strawberry-blonde.
- Efi Loo’s favorite thing to do is drink from the bathroom faucet. Not wanting to destroy her ego, I continue to let her think that is my only purpose for entering the room.
- Prior to being a writer I enjoyed many other professions. They included being a tap dancer and instructor, a claims manager and owning my own interior decorating business. My favorite over all is being a writer!
- Things I found scary as a child, and some still to this day, that you will often find in my stories: Clowns, dolls, ice cream trucks, carnivals, jack in the boxes, ventriloquist, mimes and cemeteries.
- The things I’m most passionate about are my husband, my pets, my family and friends and living in a country in which you have the freedom to pursue your dreams, thanks to individuals who voluntarily sacrifice theirs.
May I have the envelope please?
Before I present the awards I would like to point out two people whom Cindy recognized that I would have and they are Blaze McRob and Stacey Turner.
Having said that, I would like to present The Versatile Blogger award to:
Carole Gill - Author of gothic romance such as The House on Blackstone Moor an its upcoming sequel, Unholy Testament. Carole highlights her stories along with other authors who write scary good books.
Bessie Mac - Author of Holly’s Story and The Chronicles of Little Bear, Bessie shares heart warming stories about the world of fostering animals and events you can become active in to help our furry friends.
Bobbie Pyron - Author of A Dog’s Way Home (click here for Efi Loo's exclusive interview with Bobbie!) and The Ring. Bobbie highlights other authors and their furry muses through her post, Fido and Friends.
In closing, I personally would like to thank each of the authors highlighted here for their connections and I wish each and every one of you a future filled with fulfilled dreams.
Until next time,
Keep on thriving, keep on striving and keep on writing!
The Unknown Author